Experience counts when it comes to handling complex projects and movement of oversized and heavy-lift cargoes. Managing complex transportation for large scale projects requires experienced, intelligent and knowledgeable personnel who are committed to researching all options, surveying, potential problems, physical and non physical obstacles and reacting to extraordinary circumstances with quick and decisive actions.
Our approach is to break down project logistics and transport into essential elements, and then to assign direct supervision over each.
A Project Coordinator is then assigned to manage all facets of communication, logistics and transportation operations and becomes the direct liaison with our customers.
The success of Pascal’s Project Logistics lies in its commitment to understanding what is required. Our specialist advisers become fully conversant with the requirements of a project and ensure that customer-specified deadlines, HSE aspects and special instructions are strictly adhered to.
Pascal specializes in project freight management and all associated planning and implementation services.
Pascal project logistics services include the following:
- Customer tailored transportation consultancy
- Project logistics feasibility studies
- Road studies
- Project logistics budget and planning
- Project flow descriptions
- Cargo supervision during loading and unloading, as well as in transit
- Full/Partial charter by ocean and air
- Consolidation, packing, crating and containerization
- Purchase order management and cargo tracking
- Transport Insurance
- Oversize cargoes transportation
- Heavy loads
- Barge Service
- Module Movement
- Pre shipment inspection
- Cargo surveying
- Customs and shipping documentation